We created this blog about five seasons ago with the intent for it to be a place to get information about the on-the-diamond Tacoma Rainiers. Information about things the Rainiers are selling can be found elsewhere and we don’t do that in this space.
Except we are today, because this “We R Family” deal that the team is currently marketing is amazing.
For a total of $250, you get as many as eight tickets for every Monday-through-Thursday game during the 2015 season.
There are 36 weekday games on the schedule, but a family of four only needs to attend five games to break even on the total cost. Attend more than five games and you are saving money on the get-in price.
On top of that, the 2015 schedule is very family (and weather) friendly this season: only nine of the midweek games are during April and May when school is in session – meaning that 27 of the available dates for this plan are in June, July, and August.
Up to eight people, for as many as 36 games, for a flat fee of $250.
That is a crazy deal. More information is here.
- Ryan Divish blogged about the Kyle Seager contract extension and shared his opinion on a Mariners trade rumor.
- At USS Mariner, marc w has a post about the development of Seager which evolves into interesting thoughts on player development.
- Mariners catching prospect Steve Baron is ranked by Baseball America as one of the ten most likely players to be selected in the Rule 5 Draft. Several other lower-level Mariners prospects are noted in this article.
- Greg Johns runs through the available right-handed hitters still on the market.
- Jon Heyman also looks at Mariners right-hand hitter options.
- Head into Thanksgiving Weekend with this list of the nine worst baseball movies.
Have a great holiday weekend!